We need help.. Give us yer rubbish! – Eco Bricks
We need help.. Give us yer rubbish!
Eco Bricks at The Shaw
Ecobricks….. a new initiative we’re starting in Bodytonic HQ, and you’ll see in The Bernard Shaw very very soon. We go through massive amounts of non-biodegradable waste. We’ve reduced our usage as much as we can, but some of it you just can’t avoid. That’s why when we heard of Ecobricks we knew we HAD to try em’ out – #greentonic anyone?
Our aim is to make and collect as many Ecobricks as possible and build a DJ riser out of them before Beatyard. For each 2L Ecobrick we’ll give you a pint token for the bar – Simples
HOW TO BUILD AN ECOBRICK :
1) Save dry, clean, non-biodegradable, non-recyclable materials such as foil from tea bags, crisps and sweets, old photos, styrofoam bits, fruit & veg plastic wrappers, wax paper, cling film, plastic tags, packaging stickers and tape
2) Find clean 2L fizzy drink bottles with a lid
3) Use a stick or the skinny side of a wooden spoon to press the waste into the bottle
4) Fill the bottle tightly to the top with compressed matter (it should feel really robuts)
5) Put the lid back on and pat yourself on the back – you have just built an ecobrick!
DROP IT OFF at The Bernard Shaw and have a gargle on us x